The National Snow Roadeo is an exciting one-day event that tests the skills and knowledge of equipment operators from around the country. The competition offers five events. Participants can register for one event or multiple events.
- Single Axle Snow Plow (two-person team event)
- Tandem Axle Snow Plow (two-person team event)
- Loader (individual event)
- Grader (individual event)
- Skid Steer (individual event)
Each event includes a diagnostic vehicle inspection, and a timed obstacle course. Prizes and trophies for all events will be awarded at the Roadeo Awards Luncheon. Winners will also be recognized nationally by APWA.